PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
How do I place several different images on the same layer?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Anglo Saxon

PS Version: CS6

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:05 am    Post subject: How do I place several different images on the same layer? Reply with quote

I want to place several different images on the background layer. My design will have about 50-60 different small images placed on a b/g layer but ideally I don't want to have more than about 20 layers in total. I want to be able to copy and paste multiple images all to be sized differently on these layers and able to move at will. When I try this I always get a layer for each image which is too complicated so how do I achieve this please? Thanks.

SC Photo Designs

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure that you can do this to be honest? Interesting to see other responses though.

PhotoshopKL4060

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can merge 3 small images into one layer and just organise it in a way that they don't touch, you can just make a easy marquee selection to move them around
If that's what you meant

Could we have an example image?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: