PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
How may I create this effect?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

kouri

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:00 am    Post subject: How may I create this effect? Reply with quote

Hi everyone

I made an image previously and being a total photoshop beginner (while that is no excuse, it happened and I'm annoyed at myself for it!), I didn't jot down the steps I took to make the following image below (of the 2 hands).

On the left is a before picture, and on the right is an after picture after playing around with some effects.
The problem I'm facing is that I have no idea what I did to create such a picture a few months back, but I need to recreate it now and I can't seem to do so! I've tried out all the different filters in Photoshop CS6 but I can't get this effect. I know I used Photoshop CS6 as that's the only software I play around in. However, it doesn't seem to be a filter although I thought it was! I was hoping someone could let me know if they knew how I might have created this? (I'm hoping the effect may ring a bell with a seasoned user/pro!) I'm desperate and would be so grateful!

Thank you in advance!
C

Beforeafter1.jpg
 Description:
hands
 Filesize:  64.25 KB
 Viewed:  366 Time(s)

Beforeafter1.jpg

SC Photo Designs

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 12:22 am    Post subject: answer Reply with quote

It's cutout effect in Filter Gallery, see pic

Sarah :)

cutout.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  103.29 KB
 Viewed:  358 Time(s)

cutout.JPG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: