PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
How to automatically mirror an image?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Valley

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:42 am    Post subject: How to automatically mirror an image? Reply with quote

Is there a simple way to create a mirrored image, and I don't mean a hortizontal flip. I want the front-back flip you get when you hold a book up to a mirror.

For example, this is the original image

Most tutorials online say use the hortizonal flip. However, notice the pink is now on the left? Like the name says this is a flip, not a mirror.

In this image I manually edited the top row so it appears mirrored. The pink bar stays on the right side, but the images of the books appear reversed.

Is there a simple and easy to do this in photoshop? Flipping each book cover by hand is pretty time consuming.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: