PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
How to get a skin texture like cmdigitals in topaz?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Swagedoited

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:12 pm    Post subject: How to get a skin texture like cmdigitals in topaz? Reply with quote

There's this dude on instagram that makes the sickest edits in the world. He's been around for about 2 yrs, but just recently he started posting pics with sick skin textures, somebody told me he used topaz? What's that? And how do u use it to get it like his? Plz reply! Thanks so much his ig is instagram.com/cmdigitals

image.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  175.54 KB
 Viewed:  885 Time(s)

image.jpg

Auieos

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Topaz labs make filters for Photoshop that you have to buy separately from their website.

http://www.topazlabs.com/

Looks like what he used could be topaz simplify.
http://www.topazlabs.com/simplify/

I have seen the effect that appears on his skin before but I cant remember which filter it is from as it's very hard to keep up with them all unless you are using them regularly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: