PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
How to smooth pixelated edges of a rotated rectangle?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

slargon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: How to smooth pixelated edges of a rotated rectangle? Reply with quote

I am trying to create a logo for my website but it does not look as clean as i would like. there are two solid colored rectangles that i created on adobe illustrator and when they are rotated the edges look choppy. is there a tool or setting i can use so that they come out smooth? thank you for your help! if you are interested in seeing the image i am trying to clean up visit our youtube channel: slargon the logo is on most of the videos THANK YOU

Cloudless_Creative

PS Version: Adobe CS5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance you could send it me?

Jonathan_Matthews@live.co.uk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: