PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
How to tell if it has been modified
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Jordy90

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:08 am    Post subject: How to tell if it has been modified Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

My name is Jordy and I'm new to this forum. I have read some great tips overhere and now it was time to register. Hopefully, one day I can be of help to this forum. I know the basics of photoshop, so I'm not a newbie, but not a pro as well :-)

At the moment I have a specific question myself and I hope you guys can be of help with this. I have received a document from someone, however I doubt whether this is a legit document or not. Throughout the document I see different squares with a different colour than the rest of the document.

I have attached three pictures to show what I mean:
Picture 1: below the first 09
Picture 2: above the 6
Picture 3: below the G on the right

I am not sure what causes these "purple" squares to appear. I have tried to recreate this myself, but it is not possible, thus I do not know what these are. Maybe I am too good at editing files haha :-)

Can someone maybe confirm that these squares are a result of modification to these exact elements? Or if not, what causes this to appear. It is most likely a scanned document that has been sent to me in .pdf fyi.

PS. If anyone wants to provide tips and tricks: I work on Mac OSX.

Looking forward to your opinions!

3.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  122.4 KB
 Viewed:  489 Time(s)

3.png

2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  128.27 KB

2.png

1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  140.46 KB

1.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: