PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
I'm new and nees help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Dauze

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:24 am    Post subject: I'm new and nees help! Reply with quote

Hi.. Im Dauze from Malaysia and in need for my friend..hope u guys could help to edit this picture of his only son that just passed away. His wife just keep crying when viewing this picture with all those hospital wires around. Please remove the wires to make the picture looks naturally. Thanks a lot in advance. Fyi: this is a mobile phone quality and all that ive got. You can reach me at f.dauze@yahoo.com

thehermit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your memory is probably more important. It's not that it's not possible, just perhaps not as you would have thought.

Welcome to the forum.

Dauze

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:56 pm    Post subject: thank u Reply with quote

thanx for what uve saying. yes memory is more important..but with picture memories will remembered always. Just too see the picture without those wires if possible. Hope somebody whose pros here could help, but if anybody cant..nevermind for me. Just helping my bros. Thanks again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: