PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
I need a banner/ad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

littleshortyluv

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: I need a banner/ad Reply with quote

I just started up a forum site of my own and Im looking for someone to create a banner for me to use as an ad on other sites. I am willing to buy one, at a good price since Im just starting, or make some kind of trade deal ie: you can put a link on the banner for yourself. Its a general forum site. We have no logo, really cant find one that goes with my site. Our general moto "The where anyone can talk about anything anytime forum." Anyone interested let me know. I can give you my email or AIM sn for more details. Here is the site link in case you need ideas or use our name gif. Thank you. www.forum-fever.com

REPphantomX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill do it. if u want to contact me msn:REPphantomX@hotmail.com
aim:REPphantomX
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: