PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Ideas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

o0spring0o

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Ideas Reply with quote

I am out of ideas Confused

I've done some stuff and i'm pretty good at it. But I'm bored of sticking with the old ways and tricks. Do anyone have any cool ideas that are willing to share with me. Or if possible, also have the steps?

Like, I've made one where it moves from ImageReady. I've done really basic things. This is the one that I think it's horrible but wella, o well.

kitty5[ copy.jpg
 Description:
Not as fancy. This was one of the earliest works of mine. The other one was done like 2 months ago. Yesterday I've made a pic of me.
 Filesize:  125.96 KB
 Viewed:  1098 Time(s)

kitty5[ copy.jpg

dreams.jpg
 Description:
The original is not as blurry or dreamy look. The colors were purer and was blue.
 Filesize:  36.07 KB
 Viewed:  1098 Time(s)

dreams.jpg

Zenoah

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your completely out of ideas id go cruise around on
www.Good-Tutorials.com
you might find something to try there, i always do, of course you'll have to sift through the crap to find it but i garuntee there is something there to try.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: