PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Illustrations needed for fitness site.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

unstop

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:06 am    Post subject: Illustrations needed for fitness site. Reply with quote

I have a fitness/workout web site that I would like to add illustrations to for the purpose of demonstrating the proper way exercises should be performed.

Basically I would need a drawing of any random human looking person performing each exercise. For example, the bench press. I can provide you with links to other web sites with pictures/animations of each exercise for your assistance. I'd also work directly with you to explain each exercise step by step so it comes out as accurately as possible.

I can't offer money (my site is completely free), however I can offer exposure as this site averages over 6000 unique visitors daily and is pretty popular in this niche.

I guess this project would be ideal for someone looking to build their portfolio, or really anyone interested in being credited for creating the illustrations for a popular free site.

If anyone is interested, please either PM me or reply to this post. If you have any work you can show, please do.

instantgraphics

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Illustrations needed for fitness site. Reply with quote

unstop wrote:
I have a fitness/workout web site that I would like to add illustrations to for the purpose of demonstrating the proper way exercises should be performed.

Basically I would need a drawing of any random human looking person performing each exercise. For example, the bench press. I can provide you with links to other web sites with pictures/animations of each exercise for your assistance. I'd also work directly with you to explain each exercise step by step so it comes out as accurately as possible.

I can't offer money (my site is completely free), however I can offer exposure as this site averages over 6000 unique visitors daily and is pretty popular in this niche.

I guess this project would be ideal for someone looking to build their portfolio, or really anyone interested in being credited for creating the illustrations for a popular free site.

If anyone is interested, please either PM me or reply to this post. If you have any work you can show, please do.

Hi I am a freelance illustrator looking to promote my friends massage and aromatherapy company also i would like an add for myself. I can provide you with line illustrations for your site. You will have to give me info on exersize positions get back to me on ian@ianrackley.com i have left one of my latest designs of a human form for u 2 see thanks

fairy-magda.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  97.96 KB
 Viewed:  1137 Time(s)

fairy-magda.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: