PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Image Quality
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

kristenl2784

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:10 pm    Post subject: Image Quality Reply with quote

Hi-

I do a lot of work with Adobe Photoshop to resize and color customer logo's to our company specs. I've set up an Action Script to do this so I can save some time. At my work we use a 16 bit color palette, and our sizes are PNG 200x200, 40x40, 30x30, and 20x20. PNG's don't change in color, just in size. They always come out great. But the JPeg, and Bitmap logo's always come out really bad changing in color that is super noticeable going from a red to an orange and the smaller they get I can even recognize them. The size we use are 32x32, 24x24, and 16x16. Once I shrink the logo down to a 16x16 Jpeg or Bitmap it's not even recognizable, why is this? The PNG logo's in different sizes always look great even down to the 20x20.

kristenl2784

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a sample 16x16

kristenl2784

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heres the PNG 20x20
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: