PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Introducing myself - Norfolk Lad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Introductions
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Norfolk Lad

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:26 am    Post subject: Introducing myself - Norfolk Lad Reply with quote

I may call myself Norfolk Lad but I've only lived here for 25 years. I am a lawyer by profession and a photographer for pleasure. I have done a lot of travel photography, particularly in South-East Asia.

I enjoy photo editing. Much of my work is done in Lightroom 4 but I have just upgraded from CS5 to CS6 (reluctantly but needing to keep on the upgrade ladder for the future) and want to learn as much as I can about PS6. I want to learn as much as I can about Smart Objects and getting the printing spot on.

I have not experimented with extensive image manipulation ( I mean turning photos into abstract patterns and kaleidoscopic effects) but it interests me as a possibility.

thehermit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome to the forum Jeremy.

Probably a smart move with the upgrade, as the new version has significant improvements, although obviously its fare share of bugs too.

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belated welcome, Mr. Whigham. :) Glad to have you here.

Patrick

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: