PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Is there a way to smooth this out?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

PandaNinjaRawr

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:15 am    Post subject: Is there a way to smooth this out? Reply with quote

I'm wondering if the solution to this is some sort of photoshop edit or just improve my skills -- Whenever I draw a line (especially long curvy ones), my result is a line that is very jagged. So far my only solution has been making the line thicker and then erasing the jagged parts, but this takes so long and consumes so much time that I usually do not get things done on the deadline.

Is there an easier way to draw straight lines with a brush?

Thank you guys!

hawkeye

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curves are best done with the pen tool. For a straight line with the brush tool, hold down the shift key.

username27447

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might also try doing this kind of line image in Illustrator. It is much better at handling line drawings and it has a smoothing feature.

George
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: