PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Issue with setting .Info.CreationDate in CS5
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

samesjangster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:47 am    Post subject: Issue with setting .Info.CreationDate in CS5 Reply with quote

I'm writing a VB.net application to set IPTC information. All of it is getting set except for the CreationDate field.

If the field already contains a value, then I can set it to a new value.

If the field doesn't have a value, then I don't seem to be able to set the value... I can assign a date like "20110303", but after the step has completed and I check the value, it is still empty ("").

I'm wondering if anyone has seen this and knows if it's a bug, or whether there is something I need to do with the field to make it take a value when it hasn't had one before.

Thanks,
james

samesjangster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I managed to get a copy of CS4 and the code in question is working okay; I have elected to deploy the application with CS4 now.

This appears to be a bug with CS5; I don't know the bug reporting method... but if someone happens to come across this and can forward it to the right people at Adobe that would be awesome.

james
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: