PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Just need a small favour
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

John4321

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:22 pm    Post subject: Just need a small favour Reply with quote

I have a business Page in which I would like to post an offer with the picture for 1+1 is this much price and if you purchase 1 only then this much price. I don't know how to do that in Photoshop. I use to always do it in Paint Manually and use to take like 6-7 hours like I use to keep 2 separate pictures always. Someone suggested me about Photoshop and so today I am here.

If anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it. Please email me on chandan_nasta2001@yahoo.com with the subject "Photoshop Help" so that I can reply back to you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: