PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
kind of a large job. might take time but i suck at photoshop
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

wesleyb8

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:10 am    Post subject: kind of a large job. might take time but i suck at photoshop Reply with quote

Hi everybody ill start of by saying im new to the forums and have no idea if people here even can photoshop things for you but i have a rather large request.

Riding motorcycles is the world to me, more important than anything. Sadly i broke my 6 weeks ago in an accident and wont be able to ride for a long time.

someone told me once live to ride ride to live and i want something done with that in a picture with someone on a motorcycle (sadly i dont have pictures of me riding)

here's what i want done with it:

I want the photo to have like more orange and red color fading like a bit filtered not to much.

then i would like to see those flares of light coming from the sun in the picture also very subtle , i included another attachment to explain what i mean.

then i would like the sentence live to ride ride to live in the picture, another attachment how i want it positioned it included. I would like to see the text like faded into the picture so it doesnt look like it layered on top of the lettertype is known as ginga font(not the one in the attached file i want Ginga font but i couldnt find it in paint that picture is just an example were i want the text to be)
I don't really know what color i want it to be but it has to suit the picture, text may be a little bit bigger in the picture as long as it doesnt hit the bike.

Sorry for my horrible English, I hope you can make something out of this request.

Regards Wesley

Link 1(picture that needs to be shopped):http://nl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2n1corb&s=5

Link 2(text positioning):http://nl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=b5heae&s=5

Link 3(sunlight i was talking about):http://nl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2cy1ro4&s=5

for further questions feel free to email me , wesley-2809@hotmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: