PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Logo work needed. Have budget.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

ktecocala

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Logo work needed. Have budget. Reply with quote

Hello all!

I own and operate a information technology consulting firm here in Ocala Florida. I'm looking to have a logo designed to help brand my company and to be used in upcoming advertisements. I'm hoping to have a logo that somewhat "shows" what we do. Also it needs to somehow appeal to other business owners as well as residential residents.

I have a modest budget for this project of $125.00, this is negotiable and payment can be either via paypal or company check.

Please submit a watermarked proof of concept here and once I decide on the designer we can discuss revisions.

I will also be looking for brochure design after this so hopefully I can find myself an able designer.

*I do not want the word consulting in the logo. Just K-Tec, and the colors must somewhat match our current theme.

You can gather all the information you need about the company by visiting our website at http://www.ktecconsulting.com

In addition to the above I'm also a partner in an online manufacturing company http://www.alumiworx.com so there is the potential for more work there as well.

I have a pretty rapid time frame on this so the faster the better.

If you need to contact me please either email chris@ktecconsulting.com or call me at 352-361-5301

Thank you all and I look forward to your submissions.

Chris Oleson
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: