PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Looking for Avatar Artwork!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

kylehpc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:56 pm    Post subject: Looking for Avatar Artwork! Reply with quote

Hey just signed up here to look for someone who could design me an avatar/profile picture for sound cloud. I want it to have a sort of 'cartoon' look to it, the music I produce is hip hop/trap so relate the character you create to that. I would prefer a white backround with the avatar in front. And also
' KPC MAFIA ' written on the picture.

I'm willing to pay $10-50 Canadian depending on how it looks. Thanks!

Rarity

PS Version: CS6

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eys might be able and willing to help you with this, could you PM me / post a photo of you here for reference. Might add that personal flavour to your avatar if that's what you're looking for.

kylehpc

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, here's a picture.
I'd like my hair to be covered by a hat, either a tuque or baseball hat, flat not curved. (Preferably a baseball cap instead of tuque). I would also like the glasses I have on in the picture, or at least close to.
I'm wearing a t-shirt in the picture but would rather you put a hoodie on me, with the hood down, and jeans also. Thanks mate.[/img]

EDIT: It won't let me upload the picture here, do you have an email I could send it to?

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard, klyehpc. If the image is outside of the limitations on file uploading here, you could upload it to an image host like http://imgur.com/ and then link to it here, if you want. :)

Thanks,

Patrick

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

kylehpc

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey thanks for the welcome and tip Patrick, here's the pictures guys:

http://imgur.com/moRNpWr

Rarity

PS Version: CS6

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eys,

Yea imgur works fine, just noticed the picture is in black and white.. do you want to your avatar to be that as well? As best reference would be a colour image without any editing etc.

And are we talking about a Soundcloud profile picture or a thumbnail? As Soundcloud gives different recommended settings for the two.

Sorry for being such demanding, just want to get something you'd like from the ghecko.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: