PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Looking for some printing help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Rikter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:13 pm    Post subject: Looking for some printing help Reply with quote

I'm wondering if anyone here might be able to enlighten me on what I am doing wrong in regards to printing out an impage through photoshop. My dilema is that the correct sized image leaves the borders looking checkered while the full page version has the correct view of how the border should look. Here are the two images for comparison. I'm wondering how or if there is a setting I'm missing to correctly print the smaller sized image so that the borders look like the larger image.
Small version (notice the checker pattern)

larger version

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-Rik

P.S. on a side note, this is a proxy card that is for personal use and follows the guidelines of proxy making according to the parent company of this card game. The image is not the real one that is used in the game.

Damo77

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's called "Moire" and it's what happens if you try to re-print dots with dots. You'll need to try to run some noise reduction or something.

leryn17

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was better to seek help in printing images. I think it is really up to the setting that you’re missing the image size and the accurate border for it. There should be a way to print the exact of the image in the larger image border.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: