PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Make eye winking..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

yuppicide

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:35 am    Post subject: Make eye winking.. Reply with quote

I am pretty good with Photoshop, but am having trouble making something and am wondering if someone here could help me.

I am making a cake for my Girlfriend on Mother's Day. She likes Glenn Danzig a lot. I thought it would be funny if I could find a larger image of Glenn Danzig on the internet and make one his eyes look like he's winking at you.

I'm going to get it printed out on frosting and apply it to the top of my cake.

I am unsure what resolution the picture needs to be in order to print it. I am at work right now and I will call at 11am when I get on break and ask if there are any specifications they need.

I am guessing something around 8.5 x 11 would do and I could put it on a 9 x 13 cake.

Since it's Danzig I suppose I should make Devil's Food cake? lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: