PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Merge to HDR Pro not working
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

bobber

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:28 pm    Post subject: Merge to HDR Pro not working Reply with quote

I recently purchased CS5 and yesterday I have used Merge to HDR Pro within CS5 with no problems using 5 photos total all being 1 EV apart.

Now today when I try using Merge to HDR Pro with 5 different photos formatted the same in 16 bit and jpeg and 1 EV apart I can see PS5 add all 5 pics with a Merge to HDR layer and when it asks me to enter the EV amounts for each photo, ( I place them as -2,-1,0,1,2) and when I click OK it blanks out and just shows me the gray CS5 screen with no pics loaded and no layers at all.

I've tried using TIFFs and same result and I even tried pics I used the day before and even though it worked then it does not work today.

Any answers? Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Technical All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: