PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Moose Brushes or Custom Shapes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

FinkyDink

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Moose Brushes or Custom Shapes Reply with quote

Hey, just registered here. I have started getting back into PS and decided it would be a good idea to hop on some forums. Anyways....

I was just wondering if anyone had any Moose Brushes or Custom Shapes, It's something I use alot since my username to most things involves Moose :)
If not, is it possible to make a custom shape or brush out of an image or photo.

Sorry I am a n00b, especially when it comes to making brushes or actions or any of that type of stuff in PS. Thanks for the help.

swanseamale47

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's really easy to make your own if you have a pic of a moose. all you need to do is make the pic as black and white as you can (preferably just black on a white background) resize to about 60-100 pixels longest side, then edit/define brush, and it's added to your brush palette.

I haven't any moose brushes, but funnily enough I have been making bat brushes (for a spooky church pic) so when I get time I'll upload them somewhere for everybody. Wayne

FinkyDink

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I am sure I could use some bat brushes somewhere, would love to see them. I am starting to get the hang of making Custom Shapes from my moose pictures, I will upload them when I get them to somewhat decent quality. :)

But thanks for the help, I will try making some brushes soon.

swanseamale47

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are only rough, I haven't refined them, I only wanted them in the darkening sky over a spooky church, so these were good enough for a flock (or whatever its called) I'll try doing them properly and I'll upload them later in the week.

This shows what they look like. Wayne

Untitled-1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  42.25 KB
 Viewed:  4641 Time(s)

Untitled-1.jpg

swanseamale47

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here they are, I cleaned them up and uploaded to rapid share, scroll to the bottom and click the free download link and it's take you to another page and at the bottom you have to type in a number (on the page) and click download and it should start the file download. It's a .ABR brush file for Adobe photoshop, it should work in 7.0, CS and CS2, I'm not sure about elements. Wayne

http://rapidshare.de/files/11176272/waynes_bat_brushes.abr.html

FinkyDink

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just downloaded them, thanks, I will try to put them to good use. :)

swanseamale47

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problems, enjoy! Wayne
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: