PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Need a quick banner, if someone's feeling generous :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

rigdon86

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Need a quick banner, if someone's feeling generous :) Reply with quote

Hello lads,

I'm just practising making a website, and it's extremely basic at the moment, so I just need to jazz it up slightly with a banner of some sort. The dimensions need to be of the order of 800 x 150. The banner needs to be based around, but not completely overpowered by, the colour #00FF00. Obviously, this will need to be used sparely, given the severity of the colour. If you think pictures are required, then laptops, mobile phones and games consoles, iPods, and that sort of stuff would be most appropriate.

It seems silly, as I can program in C, C# and Java, yet I'm absolutely dreadful in HTML and in anything design based Big Grin.

Anyway, if anyone feels like playing around for a bit, then it would be very much appreciated. It also needs the name "GoLow2Win".

Thanks all.

jey

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:41 am    Post subject: Banner Reply with quote

Not sure if this is any good but i thought i'd give it a try...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: