PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Need Feedback on a car's headlights color
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

On A scale of 1-10 how realistic are the lights (Excluding the 2 i mentioned that were fake)? (10 being most realistic, 1 being fake)
10 - Most Realistic
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
1 - Fake
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Axel7

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:09 am    Post subject: Need Feedback on a car's headlights color Reply with quote

I Have just started using photoshop for fun, and my interests are gaming and cars, and i obviously went with photoshopping cars first, but i wanted to do something simple first and something that doesn't require soo much work and patience , so i decided to change a car's headlight color, it was easy i guess, though i have just tried it on this car, other cars might prove to be harder
It's an Audi A7

feed back would be helpful

I know the the first one on the left (the green one) and the 2nd one down on the right (dark blue) look fake but i guess i liked them i dunno :P, and the 2 in the middle the red ones are the original for comparing them

thanks i hope i did good Big Grin

kingston250

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I vote for the 6 so i think 6 is best.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: