PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Need Graphics, Will pay!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

kinetik20

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: Need Graphics, Will pay! Reply with quote

Hey guys, Ekosh did my work before but I can not get a hold of her for the life of me, with her help our site has grown to be very large and starting to create a SMALL advertising return. Now I am in need of some graphics. We just began hosting "brother" sites. I would like to have two things. One would need to be 88x31 in pixels for a link button. The other would need to be similar to the ifroggy network graphic at the top of this site. The graphics would need to go with our websites theme. Please visit us at http://www.fragnutz.org and let me know what you think. You can either reply to this post or email admin@fragnutz.org I would of course need to see some spec work before consideration.

Thank you,

Kinetik

ekosh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im still around Ive pmed my email adress to you sorry ive been out of the loop my grandma passed away and my daughter had surgery but everything is returning to normal now and I would love to do work for you again :)

kinetik20

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:34 am    Post subject: sweet Reply with quote

Whoo Hooo... Check your inbox.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: