PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
need help with some details
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

michael80

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:27 am    Post subject: need help with some details Reply with quote

Hi is it okay to ask for help to a photoproject I want done.
I new one who created this for me, but now I need a few last detail added. I need a fire on the beach two dolfins playing in the sea. slightly colored in purple and turquis and I need a realistic cabin at the beach. I dont have any money to spend on it, but if people place their initials in a seperate layer and they give me the adress to their page where they show what they can do, then I will spread the message.

It's aposter I want to make for my girlfriend. it is an illustration of a poem I wrote her in the start. We dont have that lot of money because she have fibromyalgia and are without a job. Therefore I depend on someone will be nice and help me out here.

I have the real psd file with all layers

michael80

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arent there anyone who would please help me out here. I will be were grateful

Sebastian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there that's awesome what you are planning :) I'll see what I can do. but don't expect miracle work, because I'm not a professional. :p

ok so first of all how big of a poster did you think of?
second do you want this exact same picture or do I have some liberty with it? (thinking of changing the background maybe)
And finally give a link to the PDS file or send it to me on sebastianharmat@gmail.com

if it is ok for you :)

Sebastian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh and is there a time by when you need it done?

michael80

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sebastian its awesome nice of you. I just nedd it done by 1 of july.
regarding the background is it okay i guess but let me enlight you in my idea

i wrote a poem call child of the stars and a poem called rainbowland. therefore is there a rainbow coming out of the black hole in the stars and it goes down to the island were it turns into a waterfall that ends in a river that float out into the ocean. (this part with the river is not shown) at the beach there is a cabin were we live (in the poem) there is a fire on the beach and in the ocean 2 dolphins is playing (symbokic for my girlfriend and I) they are slightly pyrple and turquis to show they are male and female.

Do you still like to make some changes then be my guest. I send you pics in dropbox

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mjup7sjwkivcduz/Rainbow%20Island.psd

the size will be about lengt 80cm high 60 cm but includes my poem by the side of the pic, if i dont end up texting it across. what do you think

Sebastian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well that clears out some things, I thought the waterfall was a residue of the original image you used, since I only saw the small picture you uploaded in your first post. So actually what do you need changing, because it's pretty good as it is?
I'll see to ad some splash effects to the dolfins. Do some work around the hut, anything else?

michael80

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well actually there are a hut with opn sides but I would prefer a wooden cabin like the one I have tried to do myself. and a realistic fire on the beach, that is all- but quiet difficult to do realistic. spalsh around the dolfins sound great, didnt think of that my self

Sebastian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the delayed answer, I don't have that much time on my hand lately, but here you go.
I don't really know any better to make the fire. maybe someone else with more experience could help in around it if your not pleased with mine. If I you want anything other changed say, and i'll see what I can do. :)

PS.: i left everything from the original PSD, just added ''old'' to the layer names. so you can choose what you want to change.

(I'll add the PSD link as soon as it uploads to dropbox)

michael80

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks a lot Sebastian, it's rather quick you have done it allready

Sebastian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4
Jump to: