PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Need just a few touchups please
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

2Panthergirl

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:45 pm    Post subject: Need just a few touchups please Reply with quote

For some reason I have lost my windows installer service and can not install even a trial version of Photoshop. Would someone be kind enough to help me out plz.

I asked my bf to get a hair cut, he didnt, now he looks like hes trying to do a comb over with this huge spot missing. Could someone just fill it in a little or take the hair going from left to right away?

The rest is just airbrushing stupid stuff like lines and dark circles under the eyes, between the eyebrows, face, arms etc, maybe make my hair not look so frizzy?

I would really appreciate it.

http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss301/2Panthergirl/usedited.jpg

pink09

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:11 pm    Post subject: I tried... Reply with quote

Hows this??

2Panthergirl

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: I tried... Reply with quote

pink09 wrote:
Hows this??

I couldnt find a file or link?!

pink09

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I need to put a link one min.

pink09

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww309/pink_princess2009/useditedcopy.jpg?t=1241984617

hope this is ok for you I am not an expert or anything on photoshop... so if this isn't what you were looking for then maybe someone else could try too!

2Panthergirl

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks I really appreciate it looks better than it did, I would do it myself if I could get my stupid computer to work. I can atleast facebook now.

If someone wants to take a crack at it and remove the lines and circles under the eyes? if someone is really good, make him have a little more hair at the front?! Brow haha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: