PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Need someone to help make a simple team logo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

svtfordlady

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:57 pm    Post subject: Need someone to help make a simple team logo Reply with quote

Hey, we are making a baseball team at work to go play in local tournaments. These tournaments are just for fun and we all compete for the tournament trophy but mostly the drinking competition trophy and bragging rights. We want to have red jerseys with Black trim and black and white writing. We would like our Team name to be Menace 2 Sobriety. Can someone make a logo that has the team name large with maybe the baseball swoosh looking thing under it and maybe incorporate a beer mug/can/case, It doesnt matter, we just looking for something fun to put on the team jersey, any help is appreciated. Thanks So Much

iDad

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool I'll try something

svtfordlady

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a bunch, iv'e been fighting with photoshop for days, i have too much too learn with photoshop, i need to go take a class, lol, its kicking my butt

svtfordlady

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, by the way I'm sure you are very creative, you might be able to think of a good idea to use!!!! Prettu much all of the players on the team work with me, we are all Parole agents/Cops. That might help you think of a cool logo! Just FYI!

iDad

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="svtfordlady"]Oh, by the way I'm sure you are very creative, you might be able to think of a good idea to use!!!! Prettu much all of the players on the team work with me, we are all Parole agents/Cops. That might help you think of a cool logo! Just FYI![/quote]

That's a whole new ball game now LOL
I'll start again, hope you like your beer LOL

iDad

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok guys I started another one but I have to run for a bit,I'm drawing a blank anyway right now, does someone want to go with this and see what they can come up with?

svtfordlady

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just the wording that I came up with, but I gave up cause I was struggling with photoshop to get a beer mug in the back ground, lol.

One of the other officer had the idea to do Menace 2 Sobriety with a cartoon style guy in a cop uniform with x's on his eyes or that looked drunk. I know what they are looking for I just cant find anything.

I was thinking Menace to society with the swoosh under it (like alot of bball teams have and in the swoosh put a beer mug with Here for Beer small. Or Menace 2 Sobriety with a beer mug simply in the back ground.

I am not trying to be difficult, believe me any help is appreciated. But I need to keep colors to 2-3 colors to keep the price of our jerseys down! My girl making my shirts can do all kind of fading etc, basically I can do anything with 2-3 colors and she can get it on the shirt, she is great.[/img]

iDad

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I'm back and thinking(anyone smell smoke?) LOL

I have an idea I think, what kind of drinks (beer)do the team usually drink?

iDad

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is a tough one can anyone work with this idea?

iDad

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

another
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5
Jump to: