PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Need someone to make me a picture
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Glinvad

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Need someone to make me a picture Reply with quote

Hey guys, i just started to stream.
Right now i just need a webcam (found one to buy) and a picture, that just says who i am.
My name in league of legends is SandwichPlease, so it could be nice, if someone would help me making a picture, that include the name and something special, so people will remember me.

Im asking in here, because im not good at making pictures and if someone needs an idea to make a picture, then it could be awesome, if someone would make me one.

Please help! Thanks!

Rarity

PS Version: CS6

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Some questions about your post, might be able to help out :) Reply with quote

Ey man, got a few questions for you.

I know a thing or two about league (little though just picked the game up a few months ago). I do know a lot more about Photoshop though and might be able to help you out. I also have a bit of experience with the youtube/twitch scene that might be handy to help you out.

The picture you were talking about, was for a stream right? So are we talking about an overlay or a banner or pause / offline screens or an avatar?
If your only - or mainly (like 95%) - streaming league, you might want to consider throwing some of your most / best played champions etc etc.

So you can reply to this PM or mail me on phix.designs@gmail.com with the answers and I'll see if I'm able to help you out.

Peace

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: