PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Need stainless steel renderings created
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

23graphics

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:09 pm    Post subject: Need stainless steel renderings created Reply with quote

I am looking for a designer that can take a cad drawing or jpg of a new product & make it look like stainless steel. Currently, I have a jpg image that is just different shades of grey. I need it to look like a picture of the finished product that is stainless steel. I know this is doable, but I am not certain what program needs to be used. My customer has had this done in the past, but the person that did it for them is no longer in business. They use these renderings instead of trying to take pictures of the products because this cuts out on the myriad of issues you have when photographing stainless steel products (plus, they can get their marketing materials put together before the prototypes are even complete in production).

I would like to see previous work that the person I chose has done of this nature, if possible.

I am willing to pay a reasonable hourly rate, as long as I can get a reasonably accurate estimate of how long each rendering will take.

This is a time sensitive project that would need to be completed in the next 1-2 weeks. There will be six different images that will need to be created.

Please email me with questions about the project or with your contact information if you are interested.

Thanks!

bethany@2-3graphics.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: