PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
New Here
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Introductions
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Ramrod

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:41 pm    Post subject: New Here Reply with quote

My wife is a Photographer and she knows enough PS to edit most her pictures, but at times I get called in to swap eyes or even someones head from another picture...lol Anyway.. I have a few years in college for graphic design be it was back in 2000 or so. A few things have changed but the over all feel and basics of PS hasn't.

I'm starting to get into Photography of cars and there can be a bit of PS ork at times. So I figured it would be a good time to join up...

Some of my recent stuff...

This one as my first time doing fake rain. Picture was taken during a very nice summer day...

This is of the same car for a Showboard header
.For this I did a lot of work on the reflections in the car..You can compare the side shots.. Never really finished it..

Swapped out the sky and cleared out a ton of power lines..

Another Showboard..

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: