PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
No transform in Timeline keyframe options only position
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

jl-p

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:02 pm    Post subject: No transform in Timeline keyframe options only position Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm busy creating a presentation as movie with photoshop CS6
I have several images which i transform within the timeline.
some layers have transform some have position. but how can i change position to transform in the timeline window.

Kind regards

Johan

username27447

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Johan, the options available in the timeline depend on the type of layer that you are working with. On your specific question Vector and Raster layers have Position, Smart Layers have Transform. So with those two types of layers simply convert the layer to a Smart layer and the Position will change to Transform. I will make a video showing this later today and post it on my YouTube channel, and of course put a link in a comment on this thread.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: