PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Opening Camera Raw
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Photography
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Jamie Clark

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:47 pm    Post subject: Opening Camera Raw Reply with quote

When i try to open an image in Camera Raw I get a notice saying..

'CR requires a qualifying product has been launched at least once to enable this feature....'

Have been following Deke McLellands CS4 One-To-One guide book and his sample photos opened in CR no problem. Mine don't. I've set my Canon EOS 40 to RAW so not sure what the problem is. Forgive me if i'm missing something horrendously obvious but am a newcomer to the world of digital manipulation. Thanks for any help in advance.......

Can anyone shed some light.?

Jamie....in Hong Kong, 3 months into a 15 month world tour, taking loads of pics, learning CS4 and loving it..!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Photography All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: