PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Paid help needed for tattoo idea
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Alec619

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:04 am    Post subject: Paid help needed for tattoo idea Reply with quote

Hello, first post here. I want to get a tattoo of this girl on a motorbike taxi. I don't want any of the people in the background. I have two variations of what I want. One is the girl/taxi driver on the bike Black and white but I want the Thai flag either in the background or the colors of the Thai flag within the image of motorbike... . The other is the girl/taxi driver on the bike pretty much black and white with his orange vest still colored and the girls red shoes still colored maybe some of the bike decals. Is like to retain some shading so that it still has details. Ideally I'd like for a tattoo artist to be able to print this or free hand it and not mess it up. I want the tattoo on my chest or possibly rib area so if you can crop it in a cool way, that would be great. Let's start with $25 for each paid via PayPal. If thats too little we can negotiate.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/seua_yai/8404222870
[/img]

Alec619

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please disregard/ close thread Found someone to edit the image for me.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: