PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Paid Project: Completely Transform a Photo of a Woman!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

ptyoung

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:29 am    Post subject: Paid Project: Completely Transform a Photo of a Woman! Reply with quote

Hello Fellow Photoshop Forum Members!

My name is Peter. I am looking for a good Photoshop professional that can alter a photograph for me.

I have a photo of a woman, but I want the image to be Photoshopped to the point where the person is unrecognizable. Color of clothes must be changed (The woman is wearing a sweatshirt. I would prefer it if the sweatshirt was transformed into a completely different sweatshirt, if possible of course...), face has to be transformed, hair must be changed, background must be altered, etc. The finished product must look like an original photo (as opposed to having stretched lines, burry areas, parts of the photo that look fake, etc.)

If this is something you feel you would enjoy doing, let me know! Also, be sure to let me know your price range. You can contact me at ptyoung89@gmail.com

I will e-mail you the photo once I’ve received an e-mail from you.

Thanks Everybody! Hope to hear from you soon.

-Peter

psdtutorialcompilation

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:50 am    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Hello There
I am good at photoshop and have a good fan following at facebook

https://www.facebook.com/PhotoshopTourirals/

Contact me for any photo needed to be done or edited

I also have an android app through which you can contact me

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appbuilder.u117593p1076338&hl=en

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: