PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Paint-transfering one image to another?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Skalman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:43 pm    Post subject: Paint-transfering one image to another? Reply with quote

Hello.
This will be my first post on this forums, and hopefully not my last :)

I stumbled across on a litle problem. See I have a head-texture that i would like to apply to my own hand-drawn image layer, but I do not seem to find any good sulotion to do this.

I provided an image for you to see what I'm trying to do.

^
See here i have my head texture on the left side, and my hand-drawn image on the right side. What i want to do is blend in the colors from the left image to the right image. I cropped a few parts into my image so you would understand better what results I'm after.

The easiest way I would do this is having two layers on top of eachother, the head texture with some opacity added and the image i have drawn under it. i would like to be able to apply the head-texture colors on the drawn image, by moving the head-texture around and using various tools to make it all nice.

As I work with 3D models i would love to have a similar sulotion to this in photoshop as I have for my 3D program. Look at this link at 08:10 to understand what I mean. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgjjHYpgZhc

Thanks for taking your time

- Skalman
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: