PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Pencil tool not drawing pixels correctly [CS 6]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Voltion99

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:51 pm    Post subject: Pencil tool not drawing pixels correctly [CS 6] Reply with quote

Hello, I am new to this forum and I created an account just for this problem I was having. You see, I want to use the pencil tool to draw something, however when I'm drawing for some reason photoshop decides to skip pixels and just straight diagonally to the next pixel on the path without connecting the two. For some reason it doesn't do this while I move the brush slowly so I think it might have something to do with what they use to decide where on the path they put the pixels. Anyways I made a diagram to show what I meen.

And if you want to see what I'm using this pencil tool for, as I know it's an underappreciated tool in Photoshop:

I use it for making territory borders for risk maps on imageboards like 4chan.
Any Help or information would be greatly appreciated!

Voltion99

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:52 pm    Post subject: Addendum Reply with quote

Also if you need anymore info about the version of Photoshop I'm using just ask.

Voltion99

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump, please reply, this is a big problem!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: