PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Photoshop 7.0 - webpages
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Oznob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 9:58 am    Post subject: Photoshop 7.0 - webpages Reply with quote

Hi I have photoshop 7.0 I want to be able to simply draw an interface (picture) and then be able to automatically convert it into a webpage that I can then work on with an html editor.

I have dreamweaver 6.1 too and just basically need to know - in simple step by step directions) how to take an image and make it a web page with this tool(s).

Thanks in advance for any help,
Oznob

jiteye

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well You can always jump to image ready once you have completed your image, now here you can slice your image, create rollovers ect then file/save as web... this will save it as an html document,

This is probally the easiest route to take.

If you were using Adobe Golive, you can import your original ps document as a smart component.

~

AutomatikStudios

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slicing would be the way to go as jiteye said. I'm not sure any programs exist that will let you drop an image into and "poof" you've got a website.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: