PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
[Request] Photoshop Class
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

JTP1708

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: [Request] Photoshop Class Reply with quote

Hi, I'd like to make a request for the photoshop enthusiasts on here. At my high next year, they are thinking of opening a beginning photoshop class and our administration has given its students opportunity to prove which class they would find most beneficial. As I have no skill at photoshop, I was thinking of putting in a request here to have a couple simple photos here (taken with a camera) "photoshopped" to look professional, while making the point that it can be done easily. Basically, I need a picture photoshopped to give the illusion that it could be found in a catalogue of some sort. If there is anyone interested in helping, please send me a private message. Help of any kind would be greatly appreciated (I promise this won't be time consuming). ;p

zipykido

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I can help you but it's hard to tell unless you post exactly what you want. Just remember that photoshop does have its limitations. Send an email to foldarama@gmail.com with details if you need help.

Ducky316

PS Version: 7.0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You plan on passing the altered pics off as our own? If so, isn't the teacher going to then expect you to be able to do this??? LOL
Anyway, post the pics here....Photo retouching is my specialty Big Grin

JTP1708

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ducky316 wrote:
You plan on passing the altered pics off as our own? If so, isn't the teacher going to then expect you to be able to do this??? LOL
Anyway, post the pics here....Photo retouching is my specialty Big Grin

haha, no, no, no, no. I want to show them wut you can do with photoshop, so I can be in the class (so that they'll want to make the class). I WANT you guys to credit yourselves. It'll be just be in my presentation as an exemplar. ;p

Do you have E-mail?

BTW, do any of you guys have advice on photography, cuz apparently that's also a choice for next year. ^ _ ^

Ducky316

PS Version: 7.0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure email me at designwards@yahoo.com I'd be glad to send you a few things to choose from.

JTP1708

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ducky316 wrote:
Sure email me at designwards@yahoo.com I'd be glad to send you a few things to choose from.

Done. Thanx. ;p

JTP1708

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I dunno where Ducky went, but I am still in need of help if anyone is willing before this coming up Monday. = /

bourney

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: [Request] Photoshop Class Reply with quote

JTP1708 wrote:
Hi, I'd like to make a request for the photoshop enthusiasts on here. At my high next year, they are thinking of opening a beginning photoshop class and our administration has given its students opportunity to prove which class they would find most beneficial. As I have no skill at photoshop, I was thinking of putting in a request here to have a couple simple photos here (taken with a camera) "photoshopped" to look professional, while making the point that it can be done easily. Basically, I need a picture photoshopped to give the illusion that it could be found in a catalogue of some sort. If there is anyone interested in helping, please send me a private message. Help of any kind would be greatly appreciated (I promise this won't be time consuming). ;p

ill have a go

JTP1708

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: [Request] Photoshop Class Reply with quote

bourney wrote:
JTP1708 wrote:

ill have a go

Wut is your E-mail?

bourney

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: [Request] Photoshop Class Reply with quote

JTP1708 wrote:
bourney wrote:
JTP1708 wrote:

ill have a go

Wut is your E-mail?

ok bourney01@hotmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: