PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
PhotoShop colour Problem??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

vworks41

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:17 pm    Post subject: PhotoShop colour Problem?? Reply with quote

Hey Guys,

My monitor has been calibrated along with my scanner and printer. I'm using the standard sRGB profile through out and everything matches really well. The prolem I got is that photo-shop is a diferent colour from anything else. The saturation is to high and has a megenta cast??
It still prints ok but is really annoying me!! its been fine up intill now and i dont think i've changed anything so what do you guys think it is? i've also reinstalled it, but still the same....please help! Paul.

PixieGiggles33

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have a tri-color printer? I've noticed that my own printer has a magenta cast to some of the graphics that I do that are purple. Sometimes the ink distributes in a weird way for tri-color printers.

When I've wanted to print something in really high quality and not have any color issues, I've taken my graphics to a photo copy place on a memory stick. They can print the graphics for you at a reasonable cost. It's worked great for me in the past. If you're still having problems with your own printer, and you don't get help from anyone here or find another way, this is a way to print your graphics at high quality that's easy and effective.

Good luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: