PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Photoshop CS5 - How to assign position and dimensions from o
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

blinded

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:09 pm    Post subject: Photoshop CS5 - How to assign position and dimensions from o Reply with quote

I am currently updating an old document that I don't recall how I created the first time around. What I would like to do is to take the size and position of an existing object that underwent a free transform when it was placed in the document originally, and perform the same transformation on the new object I am now adding to the document. I am replacing the old one and I want the new one to be identical in size and position to the original. How can I do this in Photoshop CS5?

thehermit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum blinded. I can't readily think of a way unless you have the history recorded from the old PSD and I realise that is a long shot. Truthfully though, how hard can it be to replicate or match by eye? Free Transform only has a few operations to replicate.

Any chance of getting an eyeball on your problem?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: