PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Photoshop experts please come in!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Kryscent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:26 am    Post subject: Photoshop experts please come in! Reply with quote

Hi, I'm having a difficult time with my Digital Imaging project, I really need some help from pro photoshop users, if you don't mind the hassle and willing to help, I would be much appreciated, more than you could ever think.

Please leave me a PM or leave a reply on this thread, my idea is having teamviewer together so you could enter my PC and get a better understanding because it is extremely hard to be said or type over the internet.

Teamviewer is a remote control software that allows you to connect to another person's PC as long as the other party gives you it's ID and Password.

thehermit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum.

I think you will find scant people willing to connect to a remote link to allow you to explain what you need. Do your best to explain in this thread and people can make an informed decision as to what they can do to assist.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: