PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
PhotoShop Gittering/Choppy When Streaming Live TV
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

RMoove

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:43 am    Post subject: PhotoShop Gittering/Choppy When Streaming Live TV Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

I have a pretty decent desktop computer, I can run 3ds max, Photoshop youtube video and a couple of other 3d applications smoothly. However, when I start streaming a live video (for example online TV) I start getting jittering when I use photo shop.

Someone indicated that it could be ram or cpu issue but I think that is not the case with me since I got 6 gigs ram and a 2.8 GHz 8 core CPU. I tried with 2 different browsers and every time I start streaming live TV the choppy performance starts again in PS.

Anyone experienced this before or have an idea what could be the reason or a solution to this?

Thank you so much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Technical All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: