PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Photoshop illustration is choppy when opened in Illustrator
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

smoofy390

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:09 am    Post subject: Photoshop illustration is choppy when opened in Illustrator Reply with quote

Hey Guys,

My name is Mike and I could use some advice on how to get the best printed card quality for my party game Twistocity. The current version of the cards is created solely through Photoshop and I noticed on the prototype cards I received from the manufacturer that the font could be clearer. I was told to use illustrator for the font and that is when I started running into problems.

When I open the card file in illustrator I notice the font automatically looks better, but the illustrations on the card aren’t as smooth. This is most noticeable around the outlines, which now appear choppy in certain places. How can I get both the illustration and the text to look good?

I’m using Photoshop and Illustrator CS4

Photoshop file is being saved as a PDF with no compression before being opened in Illustrator

Thanks everyone for your time. I’ve been racking my brain over this and could really use the help.

smoofy390

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have any advice for this problem?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: