PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
photoshop request? couldnt find a specific place for it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

sl2nitsua

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:22 pm    Post subject: photoshop request? couldnt find a specific place for it. Reply with quote

is there any way someone could please put these rims on this car? i am sorry if this is in the wrong spot for this but i was directed to this site and was told maybe someone could help with this. id greatly appreciate it![/img]

SC Photo Designs

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For future reference this kind of thing would go into the freebie marketplace (presuming you're not wanting to pay) or if you were willing to pay then the cash barter marketplace. I would do this for you because it's a massively simple quick task, BUT, I would need a full picture of the wheels, otherwise I'd have to edit the edges (if you get what I mean), someone on here might do it in their spare time though, or if you get another pic of the wheel then I'll be happy to :)
Sarah

sl2nitsua

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:31 am    Post subject: Thank you so muc Reply with quote

I really appreciate it

SC Photo Designs

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No probs :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: