PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Photoshop request!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Badger44

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject: Photoshop request! Reply with quote

Im not good with photoshop. But i came across a picture from Madden 2005, it has Ricky Williams and his stats, i posted the picture below. Basically what im trying to do is change "Ricky Williams" to MY first and last name (Christoph Bazzacco). Change his picture to my picture. Change the number #34 to the number #44. And at the bottom where it says the teams he's played with, it has "NO", i want to get that changed to MADISON. And where it says "MIA", get that changed to BROCK. At the top left corner it has the Dolphins logo, im trying to get that changed to a Badger logo. I put a picture of the Brock Badger logo which is on the left side, AND the whole picture of Ricky that im trying to get changed. The Badger colors are blue and red, can that be changed to? Over the green and orange? Im still trying to get a good picture of my face.

If someone can do that for me, thatd be awesome!!

blogo_2004.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  156.78 KB
 Viewed:  1157 Time(s)

blogo_2004.jpeg

bazzacco2.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  38.94 KB
 Viewed:  1157 Time(s)

bazzacco2.JPG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: