PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Photoshop Rulers stay on screen after closing PS
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Blism

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:38 pm    Post subject: Photoshop Rulers stay on screen after closing PS Reply with quote

I don't remember exactly how or when this happened, but there is one vertical, aqua photoshop ruler in the somewhat middle of my screen, and it overlays on top of everything. I dont know what to do to fix this, or if it's a dead / stuck pixel or what, but if this is a known bug or if there is a way to fix it, i'd love to know as soon as possible. I've tried restarting my computer, restarting my monitor, resetting my monitor settings, and nothing seems to work. I even uninstalled photoshop and reinstalled it. Something that might help you diagnose this problem; when in a skype call, I shared my screen and the person in the call couldn't see the blue ruler line that I was.

Thank you for reading, and hopefully helping me, as this has been bugging me for about 2 days and really starting to become an eye sore when doing anything on my computer now.

hawkeye

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume you know how to turn them off...Ctrl+;

Blism

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawkeye wrote:
I assume you know how to turn them off...Ctrl+;

no, i dont mean when photoshop is open. The line is always on my screen, no matter what programs i have opened or closed, and i cant get it to go away, which is what im trying to do. Get the blue line to go away.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Technical All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: