PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
placing a photo at the same pixels
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Photography
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

p1-3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: placing a photo at the same pixels Reply with quote

hi all,

when i place a photo A into another photo B in photoshop, the photo A is automatically resized (changing the values of pixels) to maintain the actual printing size (cm/mm/ft).

But I want to maintain the real pixel values. How i can do?

It's because I am making a photoshop file to print at 300dpi using many photos that i downloaded from the internet whose dpi sets are lower like 150dpi, 94dpi and so on.

Please advise me.

Auieos

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When using lower DPI's/PPI images for 300DPI projects they will be placed smaller and have to be enlarged if you want them to maintain the same size as when they were a lower PPI. You will lose quality when you do this.

No easy solution for this type of problem. You can always check out 3rd party specialty image enlargement software like PhotoZoom Pro or alternatives.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Photography All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: