PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Please help with .BMP files
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Connor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:15 am    Post subject: Please help with .BMP files Reply with quote

Hello, new member here. I'm requesting some help with some work I'm doing on a picture. For the navigation system in my type of vehicle I have learned how to change the beginning splash screen.

Now I already did this on my vehicle but I made my image from scratch and I figured out how to make the image smaller about a month ago but I am now trying to work with an actual photo for someone else that has the same vehicle.

The final specs for this photo has to be 480x234 .BMP 8bit and has to be equal or less than 32220 bytes.

I have got the photo exactly where it needs to be with sizing but I cannot get the file size small enough. the lowest I can get it is 110kb and I have spent hours doing research on how to compress the file. I tried zipping it and uploading it from that but when its compressed in the zip file the software wont read it.

Looking for any advice. I'm using cs3 and faststone image viewer. [/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: