PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Blood and a Bitmap
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

GrayHat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:49 am    Post subject: Blood and a Bitmap Reply with quote

This is what I need done. BotD= Blood of the Dragon. The scales in the background need to be cut open and have blood dripping around the BotD text.

Also, I need to know if it is possible to save a gif as a bitmap.

Im using Photoshop CS 8.0

Thx

sentient

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, you should be able to just open up the gif and save as bitmap in photoshop... otherwise try using paint.

About the blood, try to duplicate the background and apply chrome to it, then colorize and set it to some layer property like soft light or overlay. If you want, try to apply some gaussain(I can't spell :-p) blur to it.

I'm not sure if that will get the desired effect, but thats all I can think about off the top of my head at the moment, I may post later if I can find a good technique. I don't have photoshop on this comp atm Frown.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: